With lockdown still in effect, and with the major travel companies providing further cancellations on worldwide travel, for example TUI who have cancelled all holidays and flights until the 1st July, many people who had bookings for early and mid summer, and also people worried about travelling are now looking at staycations within the UK.
A staycation is a great option for those not willing to travel, or finding that their cancelled holidays are now uneconomical to rebook – either because the price for travelling later has increased or even fully booked for the location of their choice.
If the weather holds, and we’ve certainly been blessed with some amazing weather during the lockdown, then staying in the UK is a great alternative to getting away. We can boast some of the most stunning locations to visit in the world including:
- The Lake District – an amazing location to visit with Bowness and Windermere popular destinations
- London – a stunning vibrant city with plenty to do and see
- Edinburgh – take a walk down the Royal Mile and visit Edinburgh Castle
- Scottish Highlands – a place of absolute natural beauty
- Bath – renowned for its Roman baths and architecture
- Cornwall & Devon – one of the most popular UK destinations with it’s stunning beaches and coastlines
- Snowdonia – beautiful Snowden and the surrounding areas are a popular Welsh destination
With June now only a few days away, and with lockdown being eased, is now the time to start thinking about a UK getaway?
If you’re looking at getting away, then The Paddocks Luxury Cat Hotel are happy to take bookings for your furry friend. If you need a Preston cattery, or you live in the surrounding areas including Chorley, Leyland, Southport, Wigan, Fulwood, Bamber Bridge, Lostock Hall or Midge Hall for example, we’re in easy driving distance and with the most luxurious cat accommodation available in the North West why not give us a call or drop us an email to see how we can help?